- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups organic spinach
- 1 tablespoon of raw maca powder
- 1 tiny drop of peppermint essential oil or extract (or 1 fresh mint leaf)
- 1/2 teaspoon of organic matcha powder
- 1 cup frozen cucumber cubes for more benefits (Chop and freeze these in a baggie the night before you make this- I keep a huge bag in my freezer.)
- 1/2 a frozen banana
- 1-2 tiny drops of liquid vanilla stevia or 1/8 tsp. pure white stevia powder (or 2 packets of stevia)
- 1 scoop of Vega One French Vanilla Nutritional Shake
- Optional Toppings: cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, chia, cacao nibs, buckwheat groats, bee pollen, etc.
- Add all the ingredients in the order listed to a blender. A high speed blender works best such as a Vitamix or a Nutribullet (my two top choices).
- Pour into a frosted glass and serve for a colder, frostier smoothie or freeze for a few minutes after you blend.
- Enjoy as a breakfast at home or on the go!