Recipe from Paleo Effect
- 1 ½ cup Arrowroot Powder
- 1 cup Flaxseed Meal*
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 4 Egg Whites
- 4 Tbsp Walnut Oil
- 1 ½ tsp Coarse Sea Salt
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Coconut Vinegar
- Coconut Oil Spray
- *If you want more wheat tasting bread, use regular flaxseed meal. If you want something a little lighter, try golden flaxseed meal.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine the arrowroot powder, flaxseed meal, baking powder and sea salt. Stir to incorporate.
- In a blender or separate bowl, combine 4 whole eggs, 4 egg whites (so yes, you need 8 eggs total), walnut oil, and coconut vinegar. Blend or whisk until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour the egg mixture (wet ingredients) into the arrowroot and flaxseed (dry ingredients) and mix until there are no longer any dry lumps. Pour into a greased bread loaf pan (smaller if you want square sandwich loaves, bigger if you want longer, thinner loaves).
- Spray or rub your muffin tins or bread loaf pan down with the coconut oil. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes for the full loaf.