Recipe from Elanas Pantry
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup agave nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 8 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, arrowroot powder, salt, and baking soda. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, agave nectar, and vanilla extract. Blend the wet ingredients into the coconut flour mixture with a handheld mixer until thoroughly combined, then fold in the strawberries.
- Scoop cup of batter into each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached. Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for 1 hour.
- Frost with Whipped Cream Frosting or Strawberry Meringue Frosting