Recipe from Wellness Mama
- 4 cups dried organic red raspberry leaf
- 1 cup dried alfalfa leaf
- 1 cup dried nettle leaf
- 1/2 cup dried dandelion leaf
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an air-tight container. I store in a large glass mason jar.
- How to Brew
- Pour 8 ounces of boiling water over 1 tablespoon of the tea mixture and let steep for at least 5 minutes before drinking.
- To brew a large batch that can be consumed cold, Add 3/4 cup tea mixture to a pot with 1 gallon of boiling water. Stir and let steep as it cools. Strain out the herbs and store in a pitcher or glass jar in the fridge to consume cold as desired.